Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Tuesday, November 24, 2020

AEDM 24 to AEDM xx

 Click image to enlarge!
I will use this post for several days of AEDM. 
Every day I will ad the image I have for that day. So, please visit daily as there will be a new one on top.  AEDM24 - xx


Dark clouds

This was a strange one. I had a dream with darkness in it. The strange thing was I wanted to stay in that dream but knew I couldn´t so I tried to photograph it. The dream lasted a long time. It even came back when I took a nap in the afternoon. 
 But of course, this watercolor don´t look at all as the dream. Right now I figure I would have added a camera. Maybe I will.  😏




Afternoon light in November
This is created "in camera". The only edit is a little contrast.  
One day closer to Winter  Solstice. Take care everyone.


Into the light!

This is actually my shadow pointing to the Light. I took this image yesterday. Just made a few art changes to it. A month from today we celebrate Christmas eve. A few days earlier we have passed the darkest day of the year, Winter  Solstice. Something to look forward to. The light WILL come back!
Take care everyone and a digital hug from me
😎🤗

© NF Photo 201124

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
AEDM 24-

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous photograph, the title suits it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous autumn photo. I love the magical sunrise (or sunset) feel.I think I like sunrise as it makes it feel like on this day, you can do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely amazing photo. I love how you manipulated it. The image practically glows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this is beautiful. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grasses are pretty photogenic aren't they? You wouldn't think so if you didn't look at them closely. Nice photo today. I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo, I love the gentleness of grasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. l LOVE how the light shows on just a few of the dead flowers and weeds. You got the contrast PERFECT, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a strange dream, and you were able to paint a picture to give us an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your representation of that strange dream!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you did well capturing the darkness in your dream.

    The Afternoon Light has a lovely feel to it and I love the image where your shadow is pointing to the light. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dream are such strange things sometimes. I have dreams like that, that keep returning. I like your picture of your dream. Hope it was a nice Thursday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure why I didn't link until now today. I certainly linked at Rain's. DUH. YOur dream sounds rather scary to me. And your drawing is what I would call disjointed. I DO like the deer that seemed to make sense.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson