Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Monday, November 25, 2019

AEDM25 Butterfly

 Click image to enlarge!
This is how I started. The butterfly comes from a stencil

Just wanted to share how this Tempera color glows in certain light.

Yep, I destroyed it! Wanted to see if I could turn it "dark". Guess not 😎  But I learned how to use the tape both for holding the paper and to use it for the paint to flow over the edges.

Butterfly!  Guess I´m done for now. I also learned it it possible to wet the paper A LOT and still get away with it 😇

Butterfly in progress, Sorry, I let you see the same piece 4 times. It is sketch paper size A5. If you did not already guess.

A sidenot might be of interest. The board I use for the paper says "SCANIA" on the top. I was working on the SCANIA heavy trucks design department in many years. I designed this bord for making it easy for drivers to sit behind the wheel and make notes. You put the board in your knee and lean it to the wheel. Then you can write comfortly. 😊

© NF Photo 191125

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
AEDM25

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

5 comments:

  1. Oh for summer and butterflies and flowers. This is really a heart warming piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lesson learned, but I still like the finished piece Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! An inventor! I once met someone who introduced himself as an inventor...an amazingly interesting (humble) man. It's great to know you left a legacy.
    I actually like the contrast between dark and light. It's almost like the onset of Autumn/Winter.
    Have a great day. Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you destroyed it at all. I like the black finding it's way into the color. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson