Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Monday, November 11, 2019

AEDM11 Blue abstract

 Click image to enlarge!
 Blue abstract   A5 watercolor paper Acrylic color


 Blue abstract   A4 watercolor paper
This is a dip on the first one when it was lots of color on it and before I carved that one for the abstract pattern. An old technique renewed. We used to do a simlilar one in school long ago.
I like the way the paint dried on this one.

This is the one I worked on. Started with painting it all blue with acrylic paint. Lots of it
😂😂


© NF Photo 191111

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
AEDM11

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

6 comments:

  1. Very different and lovely abstracts. I have no idea what you did in school, but I've never made anything that resembles what you made. It's reall some lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really tried abstract. I can see someone free falling onto water/land... it's intriguing.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would very much like to know what your process is. This looks like a fun project to share with my granddaughter the artist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool abstracts! I haven't done much with abstracts and for some reason always look at mine as unfinished. But when other people make them, I really like them. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson