Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, October 6, 2022

Wood masks faces

 Click image to enlarge!
Corona mask


My grandson on a scallop

Artwork on a sluice gate

Button tree

Acorn 

A nature beauty this time of the year.
 Outside the box it is the true colors of the Acorns. Some of them are really tiny work of arts. 
💖


© NF Photo 221006


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
INTAAS wood/trees       TADD       FFO   Art for fun

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

12 comments:

  1. Hi Monica! ☺ You're right the acorns are little works of art! I love your mask art and the button tree is so cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful art work, I like your take on masks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created some wonderful art Monica. I especially like the mask face. And the button tree too. Hope your week has been going well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Monica your faces and art this week are just brilliant. Thank you for joining FFO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful group of art pieces, thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you found some humor in Covid masks, Monica! I enjoyed every piece of art you shared. Have a happy and creative October!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, the masks have been around us for so long, it is not surprising they would take on some of our features. So clever and cute, Monica. Your Grandson is a handsome young man and this version of him almost looks mask like ... how did you do that? And, of course, I see faces ... many faces in your button tree and not just in the buttons :0 Sometimes I think it is a curse because it makes it hard for me to see what I am really looking at. On the other hand, though, it is fun and I always surprise myself when I spot them. It makes using a public bathroom more interesting as I spot faces on their tile floors, Ha! Last, but not least, the acorns ... how awesome. It has been years since I sliced into an acorn, probably because the squirrels grab them up as fast as they fall, but I had forgotten how beautiful they can be on the inside. Thank you for a delightful uplifting few moments with you ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful artwork Monica, you are a very creative lady and it is a joy to see your creativity :) :) :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight for our Trees/Wood challenge at International Art & Soul. Hugs Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson