Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, October 27, 2022

Trick or treat and paintings

 Click image to enlarge!
Nature in blue!

The valley!

Both the above work are canvas 30x60cm. Nature in blue are painted, The valley are Flip work. 
The Valley took 4 day to dry as lots of paint moved to the center of it. 
This one might end up in  standing position. 

Happy Halloween! 

This one was quite fun o create. It is lots of stickers, a mask and one image found online. 

This is not  really a Halloween one. It is my Easterwitch. With a tag added. 
She is riding to Blåkulla with her cat to dance with her sisters. In the first night of Easter. They dance until the morning comes. 


Colorful waterfall! This is the place where the rainbow hits the ground. There should be an ironbucket with golden money. If you find it, please tell me. 
😁
 My first try on oil pastels!. 

The bucket at the end of the rainbow!

Have great week all of you. And thanks for visiting!

There are Autumn colors, Fairytales, Halloween and others things all over the place.  
I hope it is good for all challenges. 


© NF Photo 221027 


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TAD     TIOT    Journal     TAG      Allsorts     FFO   
See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

16 comments:

  1. Your Easterwitch is beautiful. I love that you described what she does on the first day of Easter! I love your Halloween art too 🎃 so much fun! But..."The Valley"...now that is something gorgeous! So many beautiful layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Witch..Great Tag, perfect for our challenge. Many thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post of art Monica. I love the mask piece. I can tell you had fun with it. The abstracts are great too, and I never heard of an Easter witch. Is this a Swedish custom? My Dad's family never mentioned them. I hope your week is going well, and thanks for linking up to AJJ also. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of art today, really enjoyed your post. Thanks for joining me for the October theme at Art Journal Journey this month Elle/Empire of the Cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post especially your witch. Your art is always so bold. The Valley is a stunning piece. Have a lovely day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great art. The Valley is my fave today, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Monica luv all your pieces today.
    Happy Thursday.

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed all of your art today-awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning art today, Monica. I like it all and am especially pleased you shared your Halloween art with us at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool artwork and so interesting Monica!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a beautiful collection of goodies! thank you for linking to tag tuesday once again. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Monica, I have been chasing that rainbow all of my life. I am convinced there is no bucket of gold to be had :( Your rainbows, however, are gorgeous. I am trying hard to wrap my mind around the idea of an Easter witch, but she is a pleasant looking witch unlike most witches I have seen. She would look great next to the Easter Bunny :) As for "Nature in Blue", you know I love blue and green and both of them are full of faces, especially "The Valley". Love it all, Monica ... Happy Halloween :)
    Do you get Trick or Treaters?

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! I love all of your art today although my favourite is The Valley. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous makes 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson