Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Monday, October 3, 2022

Cinderella

 Click image to enlarge!
Cinderella!
Everyone knows the story so I skip describing it. 
This is a painting I did a couple of years ago with scrylics on a anvas. And wagon/horse stickers. If you look close you can see the head of Cinderella in the window of the wagon. I added the good witch and lighteffects in Photoshop

Adding my book Tag pretending it is a storybook.



© NF Photo 221003

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Art Journal Journal Fairytales

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: 

8 comments:

  1. What a captivating Cinderella page. I like how you left it black and white; that makes it so dramatic. And nice tag too. I was surprised that it was actually a tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Art Journal Journey, and happy new week too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discover your artistic works, they are really interesting and very varied. Congratulations. I'll have to come back when I have more time

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely fascinating. Your choice of using Cinderella is perfect for Elle's theme at Art Journal Journey. This is really nicely done, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely in black and white Monica, I think I might remember this from last Halloween maybe? Thanks for joining me for the October theme at Art Journal Journey this month Elle/Empire of the Cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this magical painting, I remember having a clockwork dancing Cinderella based on the Disney film of Cinderella. A great choice of story for Elle's AJJ theme. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful black and white creation.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson