Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, October 13, 2022

Lost and other words

 Click image to enlarge!
Copper
Acrylics on aquarelle paper A3 and three stickers.

Lost his way! Digital work.


This was a dream I had  long ago. Digital work.
What it means! I still don´t know! 😕

Fern in fall!

© NF Photo 221013

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TAD    Our Midweek muse   TIOT  Autumn      A place to start

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful artwork Monica!
    Each one is fantastic.
    (I hope you will never be lost, even in your dreams:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are fantastic. I especially like the first piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you really nailed the theme. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Monica. That lost one really captures the feeling-scary, sad and one I hope not to have very often. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pieces Monica
    Happy Thursday.

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica, you and I have discussed dreams and things in the past, I think that your dream art is very close to a dream I had for years. Your digital art is lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful artwork, Monica. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work. The third one is very evocative.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like each of your pieces, Monica, but the third one is really powerful! Dreams can be very strange. May you have beautiful dreams this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning, amazing colours

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful artwork! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could feel the anxiety of your lost people ... Your art is very moving and beautiful. I love your Fern as well ... Wonderful post, Monica :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your autumn piece for TIOT is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us Monica. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness I almost missed this post! each of these is meaningful and deep, worthy of reflection and admiration! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your work is truly fascinating! I am so glad you found us at A Place to Start! I look forward to seeing more of your projects in the coming weeks and months!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    A Place to Start
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson