Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, October 20, 2022

Hounted house at Halloween

 Click image to enlarge!
The crow

My sis in the hounted house

My wig!


Well, a dark post I guess.  Have fun for Halloween. 
As we did not celebrate Halloween in Sweden when I was a kid I don´t care much about it. We have a witch though, but she comes at Easter. Riding on a broomstick!

I link to TAD on Thursday and FFO on Friday
I also link to Try it on Tuesday as they accept digital art. 

© NF Photo 221020

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TIOT    TAD   FFO

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

13 comments:

  1. Ohhhh love these photos. Spooky fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sister in the haunted house. And you in your wig is great for FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wig. The photos are so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh you know I love everything about this post!!! Thanks for the spookies!! ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may be a dark post, Monica, but it is spookily wonderful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A witch, at Easter ... no bunnies? I never knew. I guess we all grow up thinking everyone does the same things as we do. So your haunted house is truly haunted ... sorry it is your sister. And the crow really adds the perfect touch. Happy Halloween, Monica ... I assume they are celebrating in where you are now, yes?

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o, yes, we have bunnies too. And lots of eggs and chickens. And kids going around begging for andy. But the witch rides a broomstick. She has the company of her cat that is riding with her to a place called Blåkulla (blue hills). There she meet with her sisters to dance. :)

      Delete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson