Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Cats are sacred

 Click image to enlarge!
Egyptian cats are sacred!

My painted Wooden trolley with papyrus paper from Egypt. 
The queen is Hatschepsut, My favorite.

For TADD this week:
The hieroglyphics is the KEY to the Egyptic written language.

Added artwork from Egypt: the stele and the cats. A book "The white cat", and a tea bag.
And my clay snakes, to finish it off.
© NF Photo 230927

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
AJJ    TADD    FFO   
See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cool journal page Monica. I love Egyptian themed art, so you hit one of my favorites. The papyrus is a great addition and adds such detail. Have a super rest of your week and thank you for joining us at AJJ also. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea with the papyrus Monica, early Egyptian book paper for sure! Thanks for joining me for the Books, Cats & Tea September theme at Art Journal Journey this month. Happy Journalling! Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful journal page with the background and theme! Great idea!
    Have a good day , hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your Egyptian cats, Monica. It is somehting I didn't think about, but will remember so I can do something in my Cats altered book. However, there is no way I will have access to papyrus. Thanks for sharing it with us at AJJ using Elle's great theme.

    Got "Failed to Publish." Will try later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Monica, I love this. Well done my friend. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats are sacred at my house too ... love your art and the cleverness of your "key" to Egyptic written language. Not big on snakes, however, even though your clay snakes are pretty cool :) Hope you are enjoying the wonderful fall weather and the colors that are just beginning to show.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson