Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Opposites attracts

 Click image to enlarge!
Opposites attracts!
It is created from three diffferent painted A4 papers. One black and two white papers. 
Then I photographed them and fused them digitally in Photoshop and added the text and frame. 


Lately I have acquired some stamps. And now I had some fun with them, 

This is the red side of the page above. I thought it was worth beeing shared.



What I used for this one.
And one black A4 paper and a white one.



© NF Photo 230222

For Art Journal Journey "Seeing red"

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
AJJ 

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

5 comments:

  1. Let's see if this will publish. I can't get the TADD comment I left to publish.

    I was quite impressed with this entry. It is different and I would not have thought about opposites attracting like that. It is a great entry for Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what I wrote for TADD.

    I never watched any movies with Elvis in it, so I had no knowledge of this film. I was really impressed with your glass of tea, though. I like how you displayed it. Very artistic.

    I keep getting "Failed to Publish," so this may take awhile to get to you.


    ReplyDelete
  3. You designed it imaginatively, it looks fantastic.
    Beautiful Weekend, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stamps are lots of fun, aren't they? I like your images, and how you used them with red. It's an interesting layout and I wanted to look to see everything you added. Thank you so much for linking up at AJJ. I'm glad you joined in. And I hope you're having a nice Thursday too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Monica. You have such a creative mind. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson