Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, February 16, 2023

Bread and workshop

 Click image to enlarge!
Some of the people painting on the long canvas.


Done! We filled it all. 
😁
Now is time to take the frames and look for what part you want to bring home. 

This is what I took home with me. 
The frame in the corner was actually a mistake. I put it on the canvas without thinking it was still wet. So, the frame somehow painted itself.  And I like it. 
💝

This place is the art workshop for the ArtHall. This room and the Art hall is used for lots of different activities. Apart from the Art Exhitirions there are lots of activities in there. Among the artpieces.
 
I had seen many workshops for babies. Babies "paitning" with eatable paiting like blueberries and lingon. It is also used for schoolclasses and groups like that. 

But there was never any activities for us a bit mature people. So, when ever I could I complained. I know the people in charge since I had exhibitions in the next room called "The Corner".

Now there are much activities for all ages.  The one I attended this time will run on wednedays every fortnight until the end of May. So, there will be more times to have fun.
 And it is free as it is part of the municipality's cultural activities


The tree
acrylics painted on A4 glitter paper. 


And now I am hungry, so some bread for TADD is welcome. 
The ham looks like a heart. Well, it was Valetine this week. 

And now it is time for a lunch break. 
 
© NF Photo 230216

TADD wanted Bread and as there are faces I also link to FFO. 
Hm, well, it was FUN too. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     FFO   AFF

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun, fun time. It's a great idea, this workshop. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun..
    Thoroughly enjoy this post.

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colors in this large painted scroll. Teamwork in art is something I haven't had much experience with, but I love the idea. And your ham does look like heart. I hope it was a Happy Valentine's day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a group painting and then to pick what you want to take home ... any fights over paintings? I think you did a good thing by getting the group to realize the need to have activities for the older sort :) Love your ham sandwich ... now I am hungry too ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Art Hall sounds like a wonderful resource in your community, Monica. It's fun that each of you could bring home a section. A perfect ham sandwich for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson