Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Flaming star and tea

 Click image to enlarge!
From the movie "Flaming star" starring Elvis Presey.
One of my favorites. 

© NF Photo 230221 


Song Flaming Star, wirh Elvis as Pacer



A cup of  tea!
For TADD

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Midweek muse      TADD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds



See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

10 comments:

  1. I don't know this movie with Elvis ... But your entry is romantic & wonderful.
    Love the soft blending and the transluence in this.
    Best wishes Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could any song that Elvis sang be bad, this is a great choice I like your picture and the song rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elvis, was part of my life growing up. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Deann. I loved this movie. Perfect for this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing choice of songs to illustrate, my friend. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great page with Elvis. And I think your tea looks very fancy in that pretty glass. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm not familiar with the movie but i love your art! xo

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson