Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Monday, February 13, 2023

Lovely Red

 Click image to enlarge!
This is a face I draw with ink a couple of days ago. 
The eagle flies on one of my sweatshirts. 
A fansiful hairbrush, and a heart from our roundabout that glows in the dark
😊

This is my favorite plant. A Hoya Valentine KERRII. 
A rare one. The drops are beautiful and sweet but sooo sticky. Much like honey. 
I have to put paper below the flowers so the drops can drop onto the paper. 

TIOT needs Love this week and AJJ wants to  See red. 

Starry night
Painted with acrylics on glitter paper. 

Copper forest.
Painted with acrylics on A3 brown paper. 

That´s all for today guys. 😀 Have fun!

© NF Photo 230213


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Art Journal Journey        TIOT    TADD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

9 comments:

  1. I am loving all the red in this post, including your collage, the red tree on the starry background and the red background. You've been busy Monica. That was a great idea to make that tree on the glitter paper. It photographed so well. And nice that your traffic circle has a bright heart. And that's so interesting about your plant. I haven't heard of that type of plant, but I can see why you like it so much. Thank you for linking up to AJJ. It is very appreciated. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. *wow* these are great, wonderful, creative pages on the subject of red. Your ideas are fabulous. I don't know this plant that sticks like honey...
    I wish you a beautiful day, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely art.
    An interesting plant which I've not heard of.

    Have a good week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have such interesting posts and lovely art. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an unusual plant.
    Never heard of glitter paper before. Nifty.
    Love the copper forest painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The face you drew is adorable. Most impressive. I also like that very unique plant, which is new to me. And your lovely tree on glitter paper is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great drawings and collage pieces

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. And thank you for linking up at Try It on Tuesday also. I didn't noticed you'd linked up before. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson