Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Friday, March 18, 2022

Thanks PPF for all the joy

 Click image to enlarge!
A few of my work during the years. 
Thanks PPF for all the joy sharing my work.

NatureFootstep - Monica Johansson


© NF Photo 220318

Thanks PPF, Kristine and Eva,  for everything Artful work every week for 11 years. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

13 comments:

  1. Happy PPF! I'm so sad that Paint Party Friday is ending. I wish you all the best with everything. Much love and positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful display of PPF works of art Monica, I will very much miss our Friday meet ups I hope we will meet up in blogland again as I do not use instagram.
    Happy PPF Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful collage, Monica.
    Happy PPF!
    Best Wishes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great collage of your varied art Monica! What a pleasure it's been getting to know you through PPF, and I will miss it- but I'll see you on IG and perhaps a few other blog challenges:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so wonderful to see some of your beautiful PPF pieces together, Monica! Thank you for partying with us at Paint Party Friday! I'm so glad we'll be able to keep in touch through Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss PPF too. Love your varied and beautiful selection of artwork. I hope we will continue to visit each other.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, its sad, if a Challenge ends. Are there another one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful collage! Thanks for painting and partying with us, and for sharing all your wonderful photographs!
    xoxo
    EVA

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson