Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Hm - B&W Springtime?

 Click image to enlarge!
The hare!
24x32cm canvas. Acrylic paint, a lace and a digital shape!

Snowdrops
Digtal art work from my own image. 

Angel on a wing!

Fiercely!
for TAD Angels



Working tools!
Well, guess I was better on using them in those days. 😃
Memories from days long gone. A4 paper mixed media Journals



© NF Photo 220316

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday   TIOT    Allsorts   Art Journal    TAD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

13 comments:

  1. You have some great art today Monica. Lucky you to have snowdrops blooming. And the nice texture on your black and white +1 piece. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous altered Photo for spring. Thanks so much for another piece for my challenge at AJJ, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice set.
    Those angel wings are wonderfully wide

    Happy Thursday

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all of these! Very creative and expressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fabulous. Of course, the spring rabbit drew my eye because it is a great entry for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely angel piece for TAD! I enjoyed the others too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did enjoy seeing ALL of these ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great post to visit with wonderful art projects, the snowdrops looked so pretty. Thank you for linking your art to TioT's and AJJ.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your take on angels is awesome ... Love looking out an airplane window and seeing an angel riding on the wing ... if only :) Yes mixed media is in my past as well. Either no time for it or just lost interest. I seem to be having difficulty keeping up with what little I do ... no excuses, in fact don't really know why I am so pressed for time these days. The hours of the day just seem to fly by :( Part of getting old, I guess. Stay well my friend and yes, I too am looking forward to spring :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monica! Oh I love your "Fiercely" angel! That's really nice. And your "Working Tools"...really great art today! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson