Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Springtime in March and family history

 Click image to enlarge!
Flowerfield in spring, abstract
Aquarelle paper A3, using acrylics, gesso and plastic wrap for texture

Snowdrops!
Photoart. My photo edited in Topaz


 Small tortoiseshell, butterfly, on willow
Photoart. My photo edited in Topaz

For Art Journal Journey  "Spring"

Country life
For TAD this week. This is a page from my late grandmothers album that I have. Her name was Ingrid. 
On the first image you can see it was taken at Hulta in 1921. Even a few years before my father was born. The second image shows Viktor Glad, He was my grandmothers father, so, my greatgreat grand father. If I got that right. 😄


© NF Photo 220329

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Art Journal   TAD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

5 comments:

  1. Love the art and the wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great art today Monica. I love that spring page. The colors made me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Art Journal Journey. And I love the way you altered those photos too. I must say it is great seeing the old family photos too. I don't have any from my family when they lived in Sweden. Both my Dad's parents (my grandparents) immigrated to the US, but it is fun to see photos of them from those early US days, which I do have. I don't know how I'd ever get the photos of them or the rest of family in Sweden though. Thanks for linking up with us at Art Journal JOurney for Valerie's challenge. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art pages Monica, I loved the abstract piece and the lovely spring colours. Thank you for linking with Valerie's theme over at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What charming art pages, Monica. I specially like the snowdrops. Thanks for sharing these with us at Art Journal Journey using Valerie's theme.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson