Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, March 24, 2022

T-day, Tag and Tad

 Click image to enlarge!
For  Tag Tuesday, Faces
Painted the tag and added my bookmark face. The sweet countrygirl from long ago. 

TAD wants to see Unicorns today. There are a few in the spread but I think the creature from the NeverEnding Story steels the show. It just appeared at the bottom of the page.
😇

The umbrellas! 
Had some fun with stencils and die-cuts. I had fun with it!

In to the Black hole
Mute swans, digital art from my photo. 


And a final Thank You to Eva and Kristin on PPF 💝

© NF Photo 220324


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday   Tag Tuesday    TAD     

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

14 comments:

  1. Your faces tag is so cute Monica! And the Umbrellas!!! What a creative piece! I love that. Wonderful Unicorns! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Monica. Have a good Thursday

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely! Love the umbrellas! Have a lovely weekend and sending you all my positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful art. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The country girl on your tag is darling. Love the magic of the unicorn piece. Your umbrella page reminds me of the French movie The Umbrellas of Cherbourg:). Happy PPF one last time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is adorable and, like you said, very old fashion. I see your unicorns but am having a hard time spotting the creature in the picture ... maybe if I knew the story, I would be able to pick him out. Love the swans ... do you have black swans by you? We see them rarely around here ... always loved the black swans. As for the black hole ... seems like it is about to suck everybody in ... no thank you :( Hope all is well with you ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Vintage country girl tag Monica and the black hole really is amazing.
    Happy PPF, it's be super getting to know you and your art.. catch you in blogland very soon. Take care Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always a pleasure to see your amazing work and your tag has such an adorable face on it. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. All lovely art, I especially like the coloured umbrellas.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson