Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Friday, July 21, 2023

Todays faces

 Click image to enlarge!
The white deer! 

digital art, Deer image from  Pinterest. Nature is mine!

Hatshepsut

My favorite woman, The Egyptian Queen!
This is a Papyrus painting of her. Bought in Egypt!


© NF Photo 230721


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Friday Face off

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

10 comments:

  1. Lovely presentation of faces. Have a nice weekend.

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papyrus painting of the Egyptian Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caribou and an Egyptian Queen -- nice combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Both of these so amazing in different ways. Thank you for sharing with FFO. Have the best day today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. White deer is amazing.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both amazing collages Monica. I've been reading about Ancient Egypt. And I do love the white deer. Happy weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Monica, those deer are stunning. I also love the other collage, too, but those deer are out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you know we love deer at our house, so I love your images. And the Queen Hatshepsut is gorgeous and so, you have been to Egypt ... is there any place you haven't been? :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both of these ...
    Happy weekend wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson