Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, July 27, 2023

Heat wave and swan

 Click image to enlarge!
Girl riding Hasiors horse

Swan lake
The princess Odette who turns into a white swan



© NF Photo 230727

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD   OMM   FFO

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

9 comments:

  1. Both are lovely. - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous art Monica. Happy Thursday.

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the horse piece Monica. Now I need to go look up Hasior. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The horse reminds me of how blazing hot it is here in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that horse is really something. I also love swan lake. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a wonderful choice you've made. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are just wonderful. That horse reminds me of how our planet is on fire and getting hotter by the day.

    I've never seen Swan Lake, but it's on my to see someday list. Lovely photos, Monica.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson