Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, July 13, 2023

Summersound and faces

 Click image to enlarge!
A waterfall in Iceland with my granddaughters face in it!

A waterfall on a mural. 
Makes a lot of sounds. 


This is the textue piece I made last week. Now I have painted it!
Homemade texture and acrylic paint.
I am working on another one for next week.

Just for fun.

I painted a small face on a photopaper 10x15cm and I didn´t like it much. 
So, just for the fun of it, I took my phone and was about to take a shot of it. 
IT IS A FACE! Really! The phone always looks for faces and found it! 
The yellow square surround it! 
To get THIS shot I had to grab my camera too and take the shot. 
Was quite tricky so I hope you like it! 

Ouch, I think I am done for now. Hope you have a nice weekend ahed of you!

© NF Photo 230713 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD      FFO     Smiles    AFF

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

10 comments:

  1. I was just at the waterfall not all that long ago. Funny I didn't see your granddaughter's face in it-smile. That's so fun how you did that and it makes a super photo with the face. Hope your week is going well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the waterfall piece with your granddaughter's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Happy Thursday Monica

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tricky last shot turned out great! Fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha....it is always interesting to see what the camera sees as "face" -and the faces that it doesn't see as faces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh this is brilliant. I love your granddaughters face in this waterfall. Fabulous art as always. Thank you for joining FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your waterfall pictures are awesome and very cool how you worked your Granddaughter's picture into the first one. Yes, waterfalls do make sound ... some more than others. I am guessing the first waterfall in Iceland was very loud, yes?
    And leave it to technology to mess with your art ... LOL that you took a picture of it. You are a trip ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Iceland waterfalls. Just lovely.

    I really liked the face your app found. Very clever and I see how tricky it would be to get that photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Sunday Monica. Thanks for linking to Sunday Smiles.

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson