Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, July 6, 2023

Picnic, july and dolphins

 Click image to enlarge!
TADD wants Picnic today. 
So, this is what I usually bring with me on my walks. 

I think this one talks for itelf 
Then you can paint whatever you want on it! 
😀

And for Nicoles Friday Faces I share my family.

This was something I will never forget. 
It was intitiated by my grandchildren when they were much younger. We had been to Iceland and seen dolphins from a boat. That´s when they started to dream. When all of us could swim, we did ut!


© NF Photo 230706

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     FFO     AFF

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

12 comments:

  1. good picnic photo and lovely family photos for the Face Off! Good 'art pasta'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to add a little protein to your picnic lunch ... easy to carry a piece of cheese. Then you will have a healthy picnic lunch :) I love the picture of you and your grandchildren with the dolphins. I have never had the pleasure, but my son and his wife have. Maybe someday :) Is it hot way up by you ... it sure is here. Hope you are staying comfortable.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Luv this gorgeous happy post.
    Happy Thursday.

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to make some of that art pasta. Thanks for sharing that idea. I hope you're having a lovely July Monica. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. The art pasta is an interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the post especially the swimming with the dolphins. What a treasure of a memory. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos of your family swimming with dolphins! I did that once too, in Mexico quite a few years ago. It was a real blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Monica. Luv your picnic response😊
    Have a nice weekend. Thanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday.
    There will be a linky on Sunday for Sunday Smiles.

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice everyone got to swim with the dolphins. I was also quite impressed with that art pasta. I can see many uses for it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet swimming with the dolphin is amazing.
    I have some creative over on my blog.
    Coffee is on and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson