Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, April 27, 2023

When twisted, drink a cup of coffe or tea

 Click image to enlarge!
Lost? Twisted?
Some of my art and travel memories outlayed on black paper. And photographed. 
The words and yin-yang tree added digitally. 
The two white things are reed-roots from a trip to Iceland many years ago. 

Tee and coffee time!
Here I first painted the watercolor paper. When it was dry I drpped coffee and tea on it. 
Added the wet toiletpaper and gave it a darker color. 
Put a plastic wet sheet over it to flatten it and let it dry.
In this case no glue is used, the wet toilet paper sticks nicely to the watercolor paper. 


A very colorful TWIST of a moss! 
😎

Most of the thing added today are both reused, twisted and even have quotes. 
Three birds in one stone! (to ad another quote! 😇) 


© NF Photo 230427

This post is about Twisted ,  recycle-reuse-repurpose and Quote

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD      AJJ      OMM

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

11 comments:

  1. These are amazing Monica. I love how you made that last piece. That came out amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us at AJJ. I hope you're having a great week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yin-yang tree in your first collage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on twisted and nice pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So original and lovely...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovedly art, well done, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late because I have four cats and two households to look after this week. these are all wonderful. I love how you got the twists in the final page, but of course I adore the tea and coffee.

    Thank you for sharing your adorable page with us at Art Journal Journey using Bleubeard's and my theme

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you weren't reusing the toilet paper :( But all in all, your artwork is fun and the last one is gorgeous ... love the colors). And, I am curious ... what do you do with your Reed Roots when you aren't using them in your art? Spring is here finally ... hope you are able to get out and enjoy :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reed roots are just decoration. I like them. :)

      Delete
  8. I love your moss twist! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson