Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, April 20, 2023

Library and face

 Click image to enlarge!
Look!
For AJJ,  recycle-reuse-repurpose, and TADD library
Two books in my library and I used them many times before. 



Well, me on a scallop!
Painted and added sand on the scallop around my photo. 
You can recognize the photo from my header. So, this one too, is reused. 
😇

© NF Photo 230420

These are photoart except for the painted scallop. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD    AJJ    FFO


Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning paintings, Monica. Nice you were able to tie two challenges together, too. Thanks for sharing your recycled project with us at AJJ using Bleubeard's and my theme. LOVE your face in the shell. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes i say fantastic. Happy Thursday Monica
    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book painting is amazing. And I love seeing you on a scallop. It's a great idea and a fun piece of art too. Thanks for joining us at AJJ for Bleuebard's and Elizabeth's challenge. And have a wonderful rest of your week also. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book art is gorgeous! So is your portrait on a scallop -- interesting use of a shell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Monica! I love this art of your beautiful face. Thank you so much for sharing it with FFO. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous art Monica- I love the colours on the book spread. The shell is such fun too! Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little red haired boy feeling delight in finding a butterfly with his same color. Kids are wonderful in what they observe and how they interpret it. And, nice job on the scallop with your picture ... makes you look sexier :) As always, Monica ... fun stuff!

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like 'me on a scallop'

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you on the scallop!!! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson