Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, April 13, 2023

Brushes and faces

 Click image to enlarge!
😀 230413
chalk on my little blackboard

Playing around digitally with my colorful hairbrush, 

© NF Photo 230413 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD    FFO

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

11 comments:

  1. Fun brushes Monica. Playing on a chalkboard is something I haven't done for a long time. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo.
    Have a Happy Thursday Monica.

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun brushes. Nice face pic, too. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun interpretation of both entries, Monica. Cute face and LOVE the brush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair salon on the chalkboard is fun, but I love the digital hairbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I need to go to the hair salon but there are no good ones in my town. I love this self portrait. LOL Your second piece is so interesting and beautiful. Thank you for joining FFO and have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You let me laugh ... I visit yesterday my hairdresser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So a new do for you, right? Cute and I love the colorful hairbrush too ... I mean bright colors. You do some fun digital work :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Andrea :) Yes it was the first time in MANY years. :)

      Delete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson