Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, April 6, 2023

Easter Folklore

 Click image to enlarge!

For Umbrella challenge go to the end of the post. 

My Easter witch leaving my balcony after putting easter feathers in the box

The feather are now decorating some Easter birch twigs

For easter we also eat a lot of eggs. 
Below, had some fun with the shells of easter eggs: 
Egg-lashes


The egg nebula!


You guys like to eat a lot so this is for you. 
Maybe I make one for myself tonight. I have all I need for that.


This became a long post so I can as well ad a face for Nicoles FFO.
An old sketch I found for Nicoles FFO

For Our midweek muse, Umbrella:
Umbrella: 
Painted background and stickers.

Digital edit of my photo

© NF Photo 230406

Outdoors it´s been snowing again. Ms Spring don´t seem to dare arriving! 

If you want to know more about Easter witch follow the link:
Old Swedish folklore about Easter witch

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     OMM    FFO

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

10 comments:

  1. You may say this is a long post but it's very interesting. it looks like you have snow? And your open sandwich looks so good. It's making me hungry-smile. Have a great weekend and Happy Easter also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Easter witch is one tradition that I had never heard about.
    I love the egg nebula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Monica, all of these are stunning. I love your sketch. Neither a bad hair day or definitely NOT a bad sketch. I do love that easter witch. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hat a fun post, so much to see and enjoy. Loved the egg nebula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. I have a kitchen witch that is ceramic and sits in my kitchen refrigerator with freshener. I really like the sketch and the umbrellas, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great Umbrella picture thanks for playing. Have a wonderful Easter Season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness you were prolific this week ... lots of good stuff :) I love your fun with eggs and your Easter Witch ... feathers ... tell me more about Easter feathers :) I like the looks of your sandwich ... I would like to make one for myself as well. Well balanced meal, right? I choose "Bad Hair Day" it is really a cute sketch ... and we all know what a bad hair day is like, right? Have a Happy Easter, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your very cheerful umbrellas :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson