Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, October 15, 2020

Spirit and leafs

 Click image to enlarge!
The waterspirit 
For Rains TAD this week about Supernatural. Photo edit in PS. The spirit is my granddaughter. The waterfall is Skogafoss in Iceland. 


Below is a set of Autumn leaves. Watercolor, coffee and leafs on watercolor paper A4
    
Autumn leaves 1
Walking in nature looking for leaves I realized not all autumn leafs are yellow, orange and red. 
Also I noticed the backside is sometimes very beautiful.


Autumn leaves 2
This is the backside of different dark leafs. Looks very much like lace. 
    

Autumn leaves 3
Had to find some autumn colors too.


And, my little workstation crowded with stuff for Autumn leaves 3. 


© NF Photo 201015

The Pandemic seem to start all over again so I hope everyone is still safe. I am. No "C" in the forest. And I found a new place to go yesterday. Will share some images later on, on my other blog. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday   Rains TAD     Mixed Media

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels:  ,

15 comments:

  1. *wow*
    is that a Photo, madness to stand there, thank you to your sweet water spirit granddaughter. I would also like to experience something like that.
    Your autumn leaves are great in your autumn workshop!
    Have a good day, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow very cool. I love the photo of the waterfall. I'm a huge nature photography nut. Just a novice but it brings me much joy.
    I like how you used coffee (a favorite of mine) along with the leaves.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo. Nice pieces Monica

    Happy Thursday

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your water spirit piece and gorgeous lead work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that is definitely water spirit. Beautiful. I love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recognized that waterfall immediately after doing some virtual visiting of Iceland last year. What a great supernatural choice. Your leaves are beautiful. I especially like the lacy bits of number 2. Sorry I'm late visiting. I had an eye appointment today. Got home and promptly fell asleep, since I'd been up all night.

    Are you doing AEDM this year?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh but what is a workshop if it's not crowded! LOVE IT! love all the leaves and the photo of the water. Powerful! Nature is beautiful. It is one thing that is keeping me going and makes me happy. Unless I'm cold and stuck in snow. LOL :) Hope all is well my friend. Happy PPF and have a lovely weekend. Keep creating! Much love and positivity. All the best. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your leaf studies - combining the real leaves with ink and paint gives them such a wonderful energy and beauty. Happy PPF!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Monica :) I LOVE your ghost piece!!! That's really cool, kind of creepy, so ME lol...love it! Your autumn leaves are great and I still love seeing your coffee creations! Yes, the pandemic is on another wave here too...for a long time we had zero cases, now in this province, we are in the 80's. Alex and I are safe, we rarely go out anyway, and we wear masks everywhere. Nice work station!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see your Granddaughter in that magnificent waterfall and she is not alone ... I also see a fur friend near by. This is really amazing and I, of course, love your work with the autumn leaves as the fall is my favorite time of year, not only for the beautiful colors, but the fresh, crisp air as things cool down, but haven't become cold yet. Fun post, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful spirit piece with your granddaughter, Monica.
    Painting with coffee looks like fun. It makes for wonderful rich colours.
    The lacy leaves are so pretty.
    Have a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the coffee spatters on the leaf art! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leaves are in all sorts of colours. Seeing yours reminded me that I wanted to take a photo of one I'd seen in my garden, then forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The leaves look beautiful! I like the coffee spatters. Happy PPF!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson