Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, October 29, 2020

Halloween and maple seed

 Click image to enlarge!
Halloween party
Halloween is not really my favorite. The witch disturb me. When the Halloween came to Sweden I was wondering why our Easter witch appears in November. The same story about tricks and treat with kids going around. The only difference is our witch has a cat and is travelling to "The blue hill" to dance. 
This is watercolor background on watercolor paper A4 and stickers.

This is a photo from our DOLLARSTORE and manipulated in Photoshop and Topaz.
It will probably take a while to figure out what is hanging there. 
😇


Maple seeds (these are too small for "noses")
This is very small seeds, hardly larger then my fingernails. The tree is not larger then me and my arms in the air. Watercolor background on A5 sketch paper.


© NF Photo 201029 

Take care and don´t let witches trick you!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday     TAD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

17 comments:

  1. Hi Monica :) I love your Halloween party art! The dollar store one is really neat, I love it!! Oh, not all witches are bad, look at me! :))) ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Halloween pieces maybe lovely is not the word. I like the leaves too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting witch story, Monica. I love what you have done even though it is not your fave. It is my absolute favorite. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dollar store picture is wild ~ very creative post ~ Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dollar tree one, very creative.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to laugh at your witches at Halloween as opposed to Easter. I'd never heard of an Easter witch. I like the ghosts and goblins, too. But I think my favorite is from the Dollar store image. I love how you manipulated it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful your Halloween party art! Great the idea from dollerstore!!!
    Havea happy time, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Halloween party is not scary and mine isn't either this week. Sorry my pictures of beasts disturbed you last week ... it is all in fun :) Love your creepy picture ... I see pumpkins, ghosts and maybe hatless witches. Love the way you did it so we would have to use our own imaginations to fill in the ideas. Hope you have a fun and safe Halloween, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  9. More happy little spooks, dancing around in the air of the night. The morphing of the images is so effective. Happy PPF Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how creative you were with these pieces even though Halloween is not your favourite theme. I like your witch story! Happy PPF!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh- that second one is amazing!!!! I'm not so big on spooky or Halloween anymore but this piece just captivated me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Halloween pieces here.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the second one. Looks like jack o lanterns and ghost. :-) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun halloween pieces. I like the way you drew/create the ghosts for the first piece - they seem like they're having fun.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson