Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, September 24, 2020

Crops and farming and............

 Click image to enlarge!
Rains TAD is about crops and farming today. Nice I thought, I have a lot of that. But, sometimes the more you have makes you trapped. My brain got a meltdown. Not fun! And the images I searched for I did not find. Luckily I had a few beforehand I can share. 

This is a manipulated image of rye or barley. Not sure which. It s´was shut at a field after a rainfall. 


This is Oats. Photographed and manipulated this summer.


Grass a rainy day manipulated in both Topaz and Photoshop. I like it, wish I could paint like this 
😄

I painted this background several days ago. And then my mind was blank. 
But this morning I finally dared to paint some oats on it! 
Watercolor on A4 watercolorpaper. 


This young farmer is me. It is an old shot of course I was probably just 8 years old. 
I worked on it in a sketching software I have and made it a painting. 
Hat and jeans! The outfit has not changed much. But nowadays I need something on top. 


Wounded tree!
Sometimes when trees are wounded and sap are running it can be a very beautiful abstract. 
This is pretty much the true colors. Just slightly enhanced. I cropped the image and mirrored it. 


© NF Photo 200924



Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday       Rains TAD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.

14 comments:

  1. I can only tell you courage to paint, you painted the one with the oats really well. The other pictures are * wow * fabulously digitally edited, they are all wonderful and the injured tree but the icing on the cake is your cute photo when you were little ..
    Greeting Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crops and farming selections today and a nice photo of a younger you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Monica. I am running behind on my post. Forgot it was Thursday. LOL Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely responses to the prompt
    Happy Thursday
    You look more 17 than 7 in your photo😊 think you need to edit

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - those photos of the grains are stunning. Love your painting too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little bit more about PARANG

    Thanks for dropping by my blog today Monica

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what fun ... I love the picture of you at age 8. I don't know where my old pictures are. You were a cutie and grew into a beauty and a wonderful artist. I love your sappy tree ... I can see a many faces, wings, wolves and if I keep looking at it I know I would find more. I love art that leads me places I don't expect to go. The simplicity of your oats on your premade background is a delight. Really, the things that come out of your brain ... apparently sleeping on it does the trick. Love all of it, Monica ... another great post!

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great altered photos - the oats are especially lovely, as are your painted ones on the meadow background. Happy PPF!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Monica! :)) I love the photo of you!! You look great there, and nice hat by the way! :) Your bran/rye photo is really pretty and artistic! Oh yes, "grass on a rainy day"...I wish I could paint like that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sad I didn't make it for TAD this week. Love your oats painting! And all the photos of rye and oats. Lovely as always! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson