Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, April 2, 2020

A mixture of Art this week

 Click image to enlarge!
 Stencil art for Rains
Watercolor and Tempera on A4 paper

Landscape, inspired of a photo
Watercolor on A4 paper


Mixed media test with tape, stickers and added photo for background in PS
on A4 paper

 Brown Noddy

Brown Booby

The two images above are birds from Queensland. I am going through my files for birds images to post on Instagram. Coming by images I like I do some photo art of them.


© NF Photo 200402

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday   Rains TAD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

15 comments:

  1. I am enthusiastic about the imaginative pictures one more beautiful than the other. The type of stencil has become fantastic.
    Have a good time and stay healthy, hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird images are especially mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creativity doesn't let you get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images and stencil art too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Monica ... your artwork is awesome and I love the deer ... I know you have many deer near you so it makes sense that you would stencil them in your art. My favorite is the brown Noddy ... the background is a perfect contrast to set him off. I am gong through my pictures too because I have to clean them out. My computer is on it's last leg so I am planning to move everything to a new computer ... you would think it would be an easy job, but I have sooooooo many files, Ugh. I do hope you are staying home and being safe. These are scary times, right? Awesome post, Monica :)

    Andrea @ Form the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica, these are just gorgeous. You have been busy. Be safe and elbow hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monica :)) Your "brown booby" piece is really great! And your deer stencil is beautiful! So nice to see your art today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the birds. This post is exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very dramatic watercolour landscape, love those pinky hues in the sky.
    Hope you are keeping well Monica? Stay safe & carry on crafting Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours in the first two paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a nice post! I love everything :)


    Saw your blog and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, beautiful art and images. I love the birds! Take care & stay safe! Wishing you a happy day and a great new week! PS, thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson