Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Friday, October 11, 2019

On my wall in the hall

 Click image to enlarge!
On my wall in the hall

I finally got to the point when I start to hang my art on the walls. I chose the wall between kitchen and bedroom for the circular ones. And added the rectangular one that was created with the circular one above it.

Made a quick test of some "patterns" on my shelf. CARBON A4 paper and white tempera.


BOKEH LAKE
This is digital and quite impossible to describe the process. Many images and techniques used. For short it is a blurred branch in front of a blurred lake 
© NF Photo 191011

X

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday  Art every day 

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

8 comments:

  1. Oh how cool and colorful your wall looks with your art hanging there! And i love your bokeh digital piece too. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You art wall is wonderful!! Love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art on the wall looks lovely. The lake hoto, too!
    Happy PPF 💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so nice on your wall Monica. Its always lovely to hang your own art, I get a kick out of doing the same with mine.
    Love how you get such a lot out of digital manipulations - great artistic effects :D) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a wall at the cabin just begging me to paint some pictures to put there. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson