Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Friday, July 5, 2019

Just plying around with Cinderella, family and waterfall

 Click image to enlarge!
Cinderella, first try  canvas 40x50cm
This has been in my mind for a few months now. I bought the carriage two months ago and tried to figure out what and how to use them. I came up with this plan but did not know if it would work.
Well, I learned what happens with the color. Turned out I had tooo much black color on the canvas. I wanted it to look like the right side all the way down over the carriage. But I too much black color coming down. I have ordered 4 new carriages, I have shown this one for a few people and they seem to like it. :) My daughter want this one if I create another :)

These are now in my daughters possession. The horseshoes are from a trip to Iceland. So, from small horses. Photographed on her silvery placemat.

 I was given a black tile from a friend. It was quite fun to through some color on it. Sadly it is not working as art. It is too heavy to hang on the wall and you canpt use it to place things on it.


Waterfall,  A4 paper for acrylic or watercolor work, first time I used it.

Waterfall, A4 carbon paper

Half way throgh the colored waterfall I had way to much white acrylic paint on the fanbrush so I started to paint the second waterfall. :) They did not take long to create and was fun :)



© NF Photo 190705

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

9 comments:

  1. you are definitely having fun with such a variety of art Monica. Love Cinderella with the carriages, and your blue waterfall especially. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Cinderella is beautiful! The background is stunning. It sounds like you are having fun with your art supplies. That is when wonderful things happen. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Cinderella most it is fabulous. All art is beautiful and original too.
    Happy PPF and weekend 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you try lots of different mediums and experiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the black and white waterfall best. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your experimenting with different medias. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love how you show movement within your paint work, like riding through a fountain within your Cinderella. Good use of that tile. Happy PPF Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cinderella is my favoutite fairy tale so you hot me with that first piece. Have a nice weekend

    Much❤🎨❤love

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all such fun pieces! I'm in love with your Cinderella work! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson