Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, December 22, 2022

Yuletid!

 Click image to enlarge!
First a Winter Christmas scene my parentes created. A piece I bring back every Christmas. 
My dad created the pieces from wood and my mother painted and decorated it. 
And I gave it a new digital backdrop. 

I have seen it every Christmas since I was a child, and now I have it. 
Our version of Santa is Jultomte. So this is Tomten coming with gifts. 



I have been thinking of painting birds. Now I actually did one. 
A sunbird I met in Queensland many years ago. 
Painted on paper with acrylics. 


This is a piece I created and shared earlier this week. A memory collage from trips to ICELAND.

Liking to Nicoles FFO as there are faces here and there and Gillenas SFF. And AJJ for Snowy-Winter 

© NF Photo 221222 

Wishing you all a Cozy Christmas. 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD    FFO     AJJ     AFF

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

13 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas scene your parents created, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents created such a lovely Christmas scene. What a treasure to have. I wish you a peaceful Christmas, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas decoration to have. I have nothing that my parents created except myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always wonderful to learn new traditions and characters associated with the celebration of Christmas
    Merry Christmas Monica.

    Much🌲love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a treasure to have of from your parents. Thank you for sharing it with FFO. Monica, have the best Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Christmas scene your parents made is very special, thanks for sharing :) Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is what Christmas is about ... family and bringing out your parents creation and then adding your own touch, that is a perfect Christmas gift to yourself :). I love your painted bird and especially the effect you used for the flower. You sometimes hide your talents, but they sure came out with this painting. A memory collage is a wonderful thing. I tend to make booklets with pictures I have taken, but then nobody gets to see them but me ... a collage is a better idea :) So the year is nearing an end and it has been several years that we have shared on our blogs. I hope you have a wonderful warm and safe Christmas with family if possible. Merry Christmas, my friend ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a lovely holiday Monica. Merry Christmas. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    Link to my 12 Days of Christmas HERE

    MUCH🎄LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sincere apologies for the late visit, but I lost my internet on Friday when a storm hit my area and before I could check out your fabulous and amazing entries. I also want to wish you a belated Happy Holidays.


    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the new background your created your snowy winter scene and all the memories that it evokes of your parents - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ and enjoy the rest of your week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How interesting to read about the picture you inherited, what a treasure that is and I love Tomten. What a great name for him.Some lovely pictures, especially the bird you painted. I have family in Queensland, or so I believe. My little sis is in Glebe NSW.
    Happy New Year
    `Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson