Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, December 15, 2022

Gift wrap and lingon

 Click image to enlarge!
Gift wrap!
This card is created from a very old Christmas card My grandmother recieved. 
I have her postcard album in my possestion. 

Lingon 
You guys love food so here is Lingon that I was cooking the other day. The white is ice as the berries was not completely thawed when I took the photo

Winter fun!

It is cold outside. Rather strange really, first time in many years we have this much snow and cold in many years. It usually starts in January when kids go back to school.  This year they will be able to both ski and skate during the holidays, hopefully!


© NF Photo 221215

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD  

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

7 comments:

  1. Oh ligon berries are yummy when made into jam or sauce. I like what you did with the photo. And that old card is lovely and when I first saw it, I thought old. I'm not sure if it's the coloring or the style that made me think that, but I definitely thought of my grandmother-which was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift wrap and the other pieces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wrappings and that red is fabulous!!!! Have a very nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very artistic Lingon ... I am guessing it is Lingonberries, but not sure what you have created with them ... have a recipe to share? Yes, this year has been very cold with huge snow storms early in the season. Unfortunately we didn't get them where I live ... I love the snow and would love to be building snowmen or skating (I may be too old for that, as a fall on the ice might be a problem), but all along the northern states they have had 2 to 4 feet of snow already. And, I agree, the younger generation is probably loving it :) Hope you are staying warm and safe ...
    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes it is Lingonberries. It is easy, I just cook them with a little suger. If they are very dry I ad a little water so they shall not be burned. Just ad suger to them and let it melt down to a jam. You can save it in cans for many years without being destroyed. You don't even need preservatives. It is found naturally in the lingonberry.
    In the past, lingonberries were the vegetables you had all year round because there were no tomatoes or anything else all year round then. And they are very nutritious.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson