Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, November 10, 2022

The squirrel

 Click image to enlarge!
WHAT! You invited me, didn´t you??

Digital art, from my own shots taken today,  and digi stamps. I met this little one in the forest. 

This is my art work station. The computer to the right side of the table. 

© NF Photo 221110


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Art Journal Journey        AEDM     Critter crazy     FFO    AFF

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

12 comments:

  1. Wow!!! A really nice collage. Happy you linked to Art For Fun Friday.

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I first thought that he was actually sitting in your studio. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice digital. It really looks real. Thank you for joining FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a minute I thought you actually had a squirrel in the house. But then I decided it was a digital, and I love it. What a great idea. You have so many of them Monica. I hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh let me say thanks for joining us at AJJ with Bleubeard's and Elizabeth's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a ;handsome little squirrel and, as always, clever digital work on you part. Your art station looks well used and I am hoping it will stay that way. Your last comment on my TAD post made me worry that you would walk away from all the glorious art work you create and the fun you must have by creating it. So what if people put food on their posts ... your art is an important contribution and we all look forward to what you may come up with next. If you were to go away then others would leave and soon there would be no place for our sharing and learning from each other. Unless you are really tired of it all, I hope you will stick with us ... I know I would sure miss you. Stay well, my friend ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. A collage? It sure looks like the squirrel is actually there. So very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson