Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, June 23, 2022

Midsummerweek in black and white

 Click image to enlarge!
Finding the road


Roadstop! 


Tag Tuesday, Use a diecut



This is my sister Lil at 11 years of age. I was 13 years old when I draw it. 

For Nicoles Friday faces


© NF Photo 220623 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

13 comments:

  1. A super Tag for our challenge over at Tag Tuesday. Thank you so much for playing along with us..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, your art is so unique and beautiful. I love the drawing of the face. Thank you for joining in Friday Face Off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the drawing - excellent for a 13year-old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful b&w artwork. The tag looks fabulous.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  5. An intriguing post Monica. Thank you for linking up at Art For Fun Friday

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work in monochrome, what talent from a young age Monica your drawing of your Sister is superb. Happy FFO Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the graphics of these photos. I find it original and very stimulating to look at

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful art, Thanks especially for the Tag for Tag Tuesday, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is lovely Monica! How cool to still have your drawing of your sister, you were talented even at that young age! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson