Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, August 12, 2021

A little of this...and that

 Click image to enlarge!
At the beach

Raind TAD wants Weather today, so I give her waves.
Created on wooden plate 13x20cm. Tempera color, shell and decor sand.

White Lily

I painted my first "real flower" this week. Tempera on CARBon A4 paper. 
Took me a while to figure out how to do it. Not perfect but I am happy with it. 

The name of this is obvious  STOP!

My right handprint in three colors. I won´t tell what triggered it. It is up to you what you think. 

These took me some time and thinking so I actually thought I had created more then three pieces. 
😀


© NF Photo 210812 

That is all for now, I hope everyone is safe and healthy. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday      Rains TAD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

9 comments:

  1. Lovely waves and the other pieces are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv your real flower art. Goid Thursday

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little of this and little of that art. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica! :) I love the waves!! And your white lily. As for the STOP...I have my own vision of this. Hands that go up and cry Stop! seem to indicate distress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sand and flower art. And your stop piece sure does make one think- so many things this could represent. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy, I can think of a lot of things that need to STOP! And you painting says it loud and clear. I hope whatever triggered that thought has stopped for you :) Love your first flower ... done very well, especially for a first :) And waves on a beach in a wooden plate ... only you could think of that. As always the awesome artist :) Hope you are staying well ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so wonderful. Love the flower, the brush strokes are beautiful.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely art as usual, great thoughts behind them.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson