Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, August 19, 2021

Reflection, tag and nature

 Click image to enlarge!
The frog prince!
I had painted a background. For Rains promt "Reflections" I added an old bookmark to it. 
I also made it a Tag. 

More Tags, one for Tag Tuesday promt blue and orange. 

I created a few small things, with the new colors.
A tag, a boat with tiny things in it and a piece of rock from Yellowstone. When I visited the park 30 years ago they did still sell pieces of the rock. Last time I visited they had come to their senses. They can´t sell the Canyon to the tourists. Piece by piece the canyon would dissappear. 

Yellowtone rock art. 
I continued the piece with some grass and gravel. Painted on a photo paper 10x16 cm

And last, but not least life in the seaweed. 
Life in a alien ocean!

This was a surprise as I painted the blue as a curtain. But when it dried and I looked at it "upsiddown" it looked like seaweed. Blue instead of green, so what? I added some glittering sticky fish. 
Painted on A4 paper. 


© NF Photo 210819

I skip the worlds problems today. You all know it. Just take care. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday   Tag Tuesday     Rains TAD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

14 comments:

  1. The tag and the background go well together with rains' theme.
    The other tags are very nice the pattern. I also like the stone picture, but the curtain as algae in the sea with the fish looks wonderful, impressive when you turn something and something else comes out.
    Thank you and you too take good care of yourself!
    Have a good day, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your tags and art Monica. Those sparkly fish with the seaweed looks cool. Hope your week is going well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely reflection tag and beautiful pieces this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful art. Thanks for linking your tag to Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always your art is so beautiful. have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, your mind wonders in beautiful ways. Believe it or not, I have never been to Yellowstone. It has always been on my bucket list, but somehow, I have never made it... lucky you :) Your art is fun and beautiful and I love your tags. But, the upside down curtain, i.e. seaweed is the best and with sparkly fish. You never cease to amaze me ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful variety of art. Love the patterns on the tags. happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv today's beauties Monica.

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Monica! I enjoyed your art, especially the alien ocean and the Yellowstone rocks. I haven't been to Yellowstone in way too long, an incredible place. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun art this week, love those new colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monica! :) I really like your seaweed painting, it's nice! I love the fairy tale The Frog Prince!!! Cute idea with the tags and the boat!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects Monica! You have such a great eye for colour and detail. Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson