Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, June 17, 2021

Invented color

 Click image to enlarge!

Todays theme at Rains is Inventions, below is my take on that 😇
First I created my own visor for protecting me from the Corona virus. It worked 
😁

Second, I "invented" a new color to paint with. It is created from the settling when making my own red wine. I always liked the color from that and used to photograph it in my bathtub when cleaning the the container. And made some digital work on that. This time I added some vinegar to it to avoid mold. 

Old time shutters!
In old times they did not have that much glas windows so for protection they used wooden shutters.

This one is created on A3 watercolorpaper using the red wine settlings and acrylic colors.
It was a lot of paint on that paper and it buckled heavily. I thought it was ruined. Also when it dried it cracked. It is impossible to flatten it so it can never go into a frame. But I like it!



Close up abstract of the above.
This is the lower right part of the painting to show the cracks. It is, kind of, a landscape of it´s own. 

Wine flower!

As I had a lot of leftover color I started to paint the flower. But the soft background happend in Photo shop. 



Wheat field abstract!
Photoshop from photo.

© NF Photo 210617

This is all for now. Hope everyone is healthy and not too hot. Over here we expect heat the comming days. Take care!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday    TAD 

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

16 comments:

  1. I am thrilled you are a great inventor, Monica !!!
    Painting the pictures with the wine set is a great beautiful idea.
    The abstract photo is impressively beautiful!
    The heat is just starting for me and I rode my bike to the beach at 7 a.m. It was 21 degrees and still comfortable for 1 hour. Now I'm staying in the nice, cool apartment. It's 30 degrees now
    Take care of yourself, hugs -Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inventions are so creative, firstly I LOVE that you make your own wine! And using the settlings for art is really cool, I love those flowers! The shutter is gorgeous, the cracks work very well with the painting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, great inventions and beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your visor looks so cool. I'm not that skilled. I sewed cotton masks

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely images and great idea to invent a new colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to invent a new colour :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative. Lots of inventions. I love that wheat field abstract.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aprovechando la nueva técnica que has utilizado de forma tan creativa, voy a citar dos refranes españoles que dicen así: Mala es la llaga que con vino no sana, y como dijo el sabio Salomón que el vino alegra el corazón, yo te digo, que tu trabajo hecho con vino, es un deleite para la vista.
    Buen fin de semana, amiga Mónica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. övers. Genom att utnyttja den nya tekniken som du har använt på ett så kreativt sätt kommer jag att citera två spanska ord som går så här: Dåligt är det ont som med vin inte läker, och som den kloka Salomo sa att vin gör hjärtligt lyckligt, säger jag er, att ert arbete med vin är en fröjd att se.
      God helg, vän Monica.

      Delete
  9. Some great ideas with your inventions, ove them. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such creativity! Love that used the wine settlings to paint with! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First of all, you make your own red wine? How awesome is that ... I am impressed! Then on to wine settlings paint ... OMG, is there no end to your "inventiveness"? And I love your paintings. I can see faces in two of them and birds in your cracks :) What fun, Monica ... awesome once again :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great inventions piece, and I love your colors and projects using wine settlings. That wheat abstract is gorgeous. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson