Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, December 3, 2020

SF and digi edits

 Click image to enlarge!
I guess the name of this one is quite obvious, Star Trek, created for Rains theme The big screen.
I like SF, real SF that is, not the horror ones pretending to be SF. SF is about exploring, adventure, cooperation with other species and understanding different cultures and natures. 


Flight!
Added just because I like the mood in it. Digital composition. FUJI, eagle, window frost. 


Transition of a rose!



Just to share what I do! This is the rose I used for the transition to the image above. 
No way I could have painted this!
🖌🖌


© NF Photo 201203 

Take care everyone!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday       Big Screen TAD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

21 comments:

  1. Wow Monica. I was really impressed with your Star Trek interpretation of the big screen theme. It is beautiful and you are right about exploration. That's also a beautiful transition of a rose, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW some very interesting ones
    Happy Thursday

    (✿◠‿◠)

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your ST piece! We're HUGE Star Trek fans over here! Gladly there is always one of the series on tv and we can watch that in the evenings. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star Trek is a good one! Beautiful work this week. I love roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Star Trek is a biggie in the household. I love your art piece on it. The second piece is lovely as well. Very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great. I love Star Trek so I really liked that piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Star Trek, i know it well too, but Enterprise was popular in my time. Great, beautiful digital art with the beautiful rose and the flight that is fascinating to watch.
    I wish you a nice weekend and stay healthy, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work, take care. and keep photographing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am watching the new Star Trek series now ... we watch a few episodes a night. It is more fun to watch it that way, rather that wait a week at the end of each episode. I like your kind of SF too ... not the creepy, Vampire or Zombi versions. We just finished watching Mandalorian, an awesome series as well. So stay safe, Monica. I heard on the news that your cases are spiking as are ours. I will be so grateful to get through this nightmare :(

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely makes, Star Trek is something I have never got into. Doctor Who on the other hand I could watch all day!! Have a lovely weekend, Happy PPF, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. The transition of a rose looks like a jack-o-lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eagle through window frost is exceptional.

    by EAGHL
    trigra.blotspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Star Trek. The rose reminded me of woven fabric, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Monica :) All of your art is just beautiful! I loved Star Trek - the original that is! :) Your Eagle is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson