Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Friday, May 10, 2019

Universe and Transformation of field

 Click image to enlarge!

Micro cosmos - Mikrokosmos
In August there will be an exhibition in my town where every local artist can attend with three pieces. The theme is Micro Cosmos. I have created two small pieces so far. The shell is 12x12 cm and the canvas 12x18 cm.
I´m unsure which way to turn it. I created it as the lower one but my daughter sais it shall rotate to the upper one. What do you think? I would like the input.


Below I decided to share how some things evolve when I work
This is a field hole, I think they call it, where my daughter lives.

 The same image with a PS filter, Angle strokes

Next step:  channel mix1  o gradient map
Liked this one so I decided to try to paint it

So, here it is: the Field hole as painting on canvas. Acrylic 20x30 cm
I was using a roller, pencil and a water spray bottle. I liked the little dots created by the water.
Has very  little in common with the original, right?



© NF Photo 190510

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

6 comments:

  1. How lovely to be able to display three pieces of your artwork, what a super way to celebrate local art. What a genius way to use that shell.
    I have to say I prefer the top canvas as the white circle appears to mimic the moon and gives the canvas more height as if looking up at the universe.
    Great to see how your thought process evolves. Happy PPF Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Tracey, the upper canvas transfers better the message of the universe.
    Great art.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your work. Your cosmos pieces are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica I enjoy your art so much. You try and accomplish different things and they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson