Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Friday, May 3, 2019

Circles and Reusable things

 Click image to enlarge!
Circled Owl
As I found the Instagram challenge with circles I thought I should try.
This was created om an A5 paper using glittering, metallic gel pens of sort. When I took the photo I tilted the paper slightly to be able to capture the glow. 

Button Tree, Canvas20x30 cm
I had a litle left of the thick medium, and the circle challenge ctill going. So how to do this? I like white trees so I cerated a "lake" and a tree.  This is obvously a flowering tree. :)  I had some buttons in a drawer and created flowers with them. I think it is fun!  :)

Memories! Canvas 30x40cm
Not sure what to name this! Any suggestions?
I was selling some chairs and this delicate shawl was hanging on it. It belonged to my mother and I wanted to keep in in some way. It also suited the circle challenge. I put it down on a white canvas while working. Then it hit me. I fasten it on the canvas and draped it to create the center and then used one of the buttons for a color point. I photographed this piece on a black canvas not to spoil the shape of the surrounding shawl.

© NF Photo 190503

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

10 comments:

  1. love that last 'unnamed' one particularly

    ReplyDelete
  2. more wonderful circle art! Love the button tree. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome circle art. I think the owl is my fav. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous circle art and repurpose of things. How lovely to mount the shawl of your Mothers, it will bring fond memories each time you look at it much better than being it being hidden away.
    Happy PPF Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like you had fun playing with circles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially loved your button tree--it is an enchanting piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome. I love the button tree. This is such a beautify way to keep the shawl. Your mom is smiling down on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely circle artwork. So great that you created an artwork with your mother's shawl, much better than storing it away.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson