Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Friday, January 18, 2019

Kind of messy balloonart

 Click image to enlarge!
An LP as a test object for "balloon" art. Using a balloon to create the flower like patterns.

Patterns of color used for the next balloon attempt, canvas Ø31 cm 

Balloon flower patterns on white canvas  Ø31 cm 

Detail
© NF Photo 190117

This was fun to work with. And it did not take that much color as a pour does. Also gives you more control of patterns. The balloon press the color out in a circual pattern. I added a few more drops of colors during the dripping balloon process.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful art.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's messy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Did you just roll the balloon in the paint? I think they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, I just put it down and lifted to create the flower effect. But you can roll or drag the balloon. The harder you press the larger the pattern become.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous and vibrant! What a cool technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a brilliant idea Monica. The curvature of the balloon and how you've used it to your colourful advantage. I love your work! Happy PPF :D) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so cool... I like the picture of your palette too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! What beautiful flowers this makes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the differences of it. . .great ART. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson