Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, August 24, 2023

Art this week

 Click image to enlarge!
Texture Forest!

Last week I was writing about homemade texture. Well I also had some texture Effect paste from CreaBox. So I played around with it. I had painted this A3 background the otherday. As I wanted to see what the different five pastes looked and felt like I created this. 
When I watched it in the evening I saw a forest. 
So, a forest it is!

A face in clay
A week ago I visited our Arthall. I was talking to the woman who work there. She asked me, do you want some clay?? We had a workshop and there is a lot left. I can´t keep it as it will dry. 
Well, I took it and here is my first work of art (?) in clay. I was not thinking Face, it just became one!

Where in the world can you read this? Answer is Sweden!
For face and journal!

© NF Photo 230824

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD   AJJ   FFO

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

12 comments:

  1. fabulous the exture Forest and the faces !!!!
    Hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the texture forest. The tags are cute too
    Happy Thursday

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playing with clay is quite fun. I need to do that some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that texture forest -- very visually arresting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful forest and the faces are awesome. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the trees and the faces. Sometimes it is just fun to play with media, isn't it? Happy weekend Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I just noticed you linked up to AJJ. Thank you for joining Chris' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Monica! Fantastic art! I love the clay face and thank you so much for sharing at AJJ and my theme, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that forest is wonderful, Monica. And of course, I love the newspaper in Swedish that you turned into a journal page for Chris's theme at AJJ. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Sorry I was late this week. On Friday I got food poisoning from a salad I bought on my way home from a meeting. I was so sick, there was no way I could sit at the computer. I'm slowly improving, but my body feels like it has been through a five car pile up.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson