Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thursday-Friday-blues

 Click image to enlarge!
A blue Journal from one of my favourite destinations. 
 Blues for OMM   and Journal for AJJ "where-in-world"
 
Long tailed tit 
The sweetest little face, ever.  💖
My photo processed in Topaz software for FFO

Kingfisher for FFO
It´s got a looong beak. 


I finish off with a painting!
The land of Copper
Painting on A4 watercolor paper. Decorated with sand and lichen

All of the above for TADD


It is raining and raining in Sweden. Some places has got a lot of flooding. 
Norway also have the same problems. 

Some places even had mudslides destroying railroads and houses. 
I wish the rain would stop. 

© NF Photo 230810

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     AJJ     OMM      FFO    

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful blues I especially like the King Fisher...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv them all. Happy Thursday Monica

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fabulous work here, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The long tailed tit is adorable. It is raining here today. My electricity went off long enough to wake me up too early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are fabulous. I really love the birds. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blue pieces, Monica! Beautiful birds and beautiful Iceland! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful this blue iceland, love it and also the birds with the digital treatment and fabulous the copper country!
    Happy weekend, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I'm late visiting. Hoping to be more punctual now the clean up is over. Beautiful kingfisher. Never saw one in person.

    Iceland is amazing. LOVE your photos of it. thanks for sharing it with us at AJJ using Chris's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Journal page and I love even more your digitalized bird photos ... The land of Copper seems to be blowing in the wind. Interesting effect and I love the color of copper (a metal that is so scarce now that people are stealing it and selling it on the black market for huge amounts of money). Don't ask me how I know that ... no I don't steal copper, but I have read about it.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson