Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, September 1, 2022

Maze and flip

 Click image to enlarge!
The Maze
Rain wants a Maze this week.  She might have lost the way in this one. :)
It is a maze in my former hometown. The startimage is from 1914. So, this is digital.


I had some fun with colors this week.  When I came into the room where they were spread out to dry I saw a Stalactite cave. So I named them:  CAVE, left and right as they were flipped. 



The two pieces above are painted on A4 photopaper. Colors spread out on one  of them then put the next one over the wet paint and flipped it off to create the second. 

This is all for today. Hope you liked it! 
It is a bit coolet today so I will head out hiking. :) 

© NF Photo 220901

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TAD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

7 comments:

  1. Nice maze response. Enjoyed the art pieces. Happy Thursday Monica

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love both pieces. Wonderful for the theme. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your maze looks a little risky ... bet there are some skinned knees and bruises after you make your way through that one. Love your process and the results in your artwork. Clever, clever, my friend :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a tricky maze! Clever way of doing the two painting. They looks wonderful.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your take on the maze - it does look a bit challenging! Your paintings look very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson