Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, February 3, 2022

Kindness photo and exhibition

 Click image to enlarge!
Long tailed tit
For TADS promt Kindness today I choose Long tailed tits. They are always kint to each other and people are kind to feed them in wintertimes.

My exhitition changes every now and then. 
I have two more weeks to go and will change the Blue wall to Black next Monday. 
The guy that should have been here as well, chickened out so it is all my own now. 


Physalis! 
Photo art

Geometric!
Watercolor paper A3. Stamps, stickers and drawing



The bat in a silvery world!

Just had some fun with siver and black color. The three silver parts is actually the cover from chockolate candy. That is why there´s a bit of gold visible. I left it on purpose. 😊 The pieces are glued onto the paper. 


"Art Journal" are asking "What's Your Style? 
Well, if I have any style it´s that I have no style. I thought that this post shares a few of what I created lately. 

© NF Photo 220203 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday   TAD   Art Journal   all sorts

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

15 comments:

  1. Very nice Monica. I love your exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post today. Happy Thursday

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are taking that exhibition in style, Monica. I like what you have created for it, too. Of course, I am equally impressed with your various journal pages, too. Bleubeard and I think you have a very eclectic style and you show it in these pieces you shared with us at Art Journal Journey using our theme. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Monica. I love how you have an exhibition too. The one with the shapes is very very eye catching to me. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey Monica with these fun pieces. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation, Monica, to your fantastisc exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful art, and how cool to have some of it in an exhibition! A shame someone who had a great opportunity to put his art out on display chickened out. But then, more room for yours:) Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your art ... and I think I would chicken out too if I had to put my art up next to yours :)I couldn't tell if your Long tailed Tits were photo art or paint ... that's how good you are and I love, love, love the Physalis in all of it's green glory. Sorry I have been absent ... hope I am back, but time will tell. Hope all is well with you. I haven't had the time or energy to wonder back through the weeks that I missed ... sometime, down the road, I hope.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you made use of that extra space Monica would be a shame not to make the best of it, must be so rewarding to be able to share your creativity with other this way, I love your unique style you always give us something new.
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! The longtailed tits visit here early morning. How fabulous to have your own exhibition. Your art is wonderful. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting art! Your leaves are amazing. Love the bird photo too. You are super talented! The exhibition looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great work and beautiful exhibition!
    And thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super monochromatic work, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson