Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, January 27, 2022

Nightlight and exhibition

 Click image to enlarge!
Walking home!

Flying over Fuji
Two photoart images from earlier times.

My window after the snowstorm

"A Winter Night Scene" for TAD above.


I have not created any new art this week as, what is seen in the image below, is what kept me busy the last week.
Setting up the exhibition. As the place was empty I was allowed to start earlier then planned. 
The Library still suffers from visiters due to the Corona. So, I am not expecting many visitors. 

This is what I call the Blue wall. And I am sharing the painting my mother, father and I have created combined. I am sure, if they knew what I did, they would love it! The visitors that have seen it soo far loved it!



Deer in the night
For All sorts challenge w 661, use a stencil
© NF Photo 220127

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday    TAD   ASC    Mosaic Monday

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

18 comments:

  1. Your winter scenes are wonderful. I especially like the first one; makes me feel chilly just thinking about a winter night's walk home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chilly wintry scenes. Happy Thursday.

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two images are really stunning and make me feel even colder than I am at the moment. These are great for Rain's theme. I hope your exhibition goes well, Monica,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great atmosphere in all your works Monica how dramatic is your window after the snow storm a unique one off capture. How lovely to have your own space to show off your creativity, I do hope the library gets more visitors so they can come see your exhibition. Happy PPF Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica, it's very touching that you're sharing your mother and father's artwork along with yours together. I hope you get lots of visitors for your exhibition!!! I love the window after the storm!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice theme shots and your display looks amazing. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all three of your digital pieces here Monica. Good luck with your exhibition, and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your art at the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week, your night scene is lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful images.
    All the best for your exhibition.
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the deer in the night...it's very magical!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again, it's just been pointed out to me that your entry to Allsorts is back linked so afraid that means not eligible this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Monica - fabulous art. I especially like the second piece. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday twice this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 'Deer in the night' is just fantastic.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson