Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, September 16, 2021

Pop art, nature and fashion

 Click image to enlarge!
Pop art for TAD
Watercolor paper A4 stickers, stamps and skeches using some old schablons from when I worked on a design office at Scania heavy trucks!

Nature at work!
A4 watercolor paper adn stickers.


Hat fashion!
Photo work! The doll is mine and I created her outfit a few years ago. The hat is a photo of a Ink cap mushroom I photographed a week ago. You can say it is a "follow up" of a serie I created 4 years ago. 

"Girl in Ink cap skirt"



I made a sketch of the Eurasian hoopoe, hopefully I can paint it untill next week. But my sister is sick, not C, her stomack is not well, so I am on "standby" to help her when needed.

The hoopoe is quite common in central Europe. I have seen it flying but have no photos of it. This schetch was created from a photo online. Strangely it was my sister who indicated the bird. And she is no birder at all but she is visiting my IG. So, I thought I give it a try. 

© NF Photo 210916

Take care everyone!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday   TAD

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds


See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

18 comments:

  1. Monica,

    Sorry to read your sister isn't feeling well. I hope she gets better soon. Thanks for sharing your artwork and I shall look forward to your finished painting of the Hoopoe, my dear!

    Curious as a Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica, fun art today, I especially like the mushroom pieces, those ink-caps are everywhere here in the fields. Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! I love your drawing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can finish the bird too Monica, I can imagine your Sister treasures you being such a help to her when she is in need. Thank you for taking time to share your art today. Happy TAD & PPF Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to read about your sister, Monica. I hope she is better soon. Your pop art is great, and I love the mushroom capped doll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pop art and a lovely drawing of a hoopoe, haven’t seen one for ages, we only get them here on rare occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola, Mónica. Lo primero es desear de que tu hermana se recupere pronto. Y dicho esto, agradecerte tu visita a mi blog, y me alegro de que te haya gustado la entrada del Zeppelin.
    En cuanto a tus obras que nos ofrece hoy, me gustaría destacar ese creativo sombrero que le has puesto a tu muñeca, y esa composición de "Naturaleza en acción", al que yo le noto cierto aire navideño.
    Mil gracias, y a seguir bien estimada amiga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Monica. Det första är att önska att din syster snart blir frisk. Och med det sagt, tack för att du besökte min blogg, och jag är glad att du gillade Zeppelin -inlägget.
      När det gäller dina verk som du erbjuder oss idag vill jag lyfta fram den kreativa hatten som du har lagt på din docka, och den kompositionen av "Nature in action", som jag märker en viss julluft till.
      Tack så mycket, och fortsätt bra kära vän
      Thanks Manuel :)

      Delete
  8. Interesting compositions. I like the second one best. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the girl in cap skirt digital art- very cool! Wishing your sister well. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo, luv your art today.

    much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember the inkcap skirt girl you did before ... this ink cap mushroom seems quite different, but interesting non-the-less. I hope your sister is feeling better and that you get a chance to paint the Hoopoe, I can only imagine that it is very colorful. I love your deer, by the way. They are always a favorite of mine and you always find awesome ways to do them. Stay well, even if it isn't "C", you don't want to catch what your sister has :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fun, Monica. The ink cap skirt girl is an original. So is the mushroom cap on your doll. I never know what to expect from you, but I always know it will be interesting and creative. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are lovely. The explorative nature of the first one is so wonderful! Wishing your sister a speedy recovery.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Monica, your hoopoe is great! I've never heard of that bird. I love your Pop Art piece and the Nature piece too, that one has a peaceful vibe to it. Your mushroom doll!!! Love it!!! ☺ I hope your sister is all better now!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson