Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Thursday, August 6, 2020

It´s all about abstracts

 Click image to enlarge!
Blue swirls
 This one is painted on glossy photopaper A4 with tempera color. 

 Coffee scape!  This one is painted on watercolor paper A4 using coffee and watercolor. 

The oak trees and the sink above are manipulated in Topaz studio and Photoshop
A photo of the hands holding nature pieces. 

I think Blogger/GOOGLE has a lot of "fixing" to do. Lots of stupid things going on with the program. Makes me wonder if they don´t use people to find the errors BEFORE they go online with it. 


© NF Photo 200806 

Well, abstracts is what I do most of the time. So, not much of a problem when it comes to themes. 

Take care everyone, It is still needed. I am currently waiting for news from my granddaughter. She is on a flight from Queensland to Sweden. Her Masterclass in Marine biology is finished and she can´t stay "downunder" in these C-times. She was happy she was able to fly at all.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday    Rains TAD abstract     Weekend in Black and White

Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: NatureFootstep, Monica Johansson, nfphoto, foto, photography, natur, nature, Bildverkstan, photo photo shop, art, konst, sweden, sverige, Katrineholm, fotograf, editing, NF_art, NF_Photoart, CS5, virtual, digital,

16 comments:

  1. Monica,

    The blue swirls makes me think of the night sky. Maybe it's because of the shinny gold circle which says 'Moon'. Your second one I don't know what it says to me but I'm not hearing 'coffee'. Fortunately? Unfortunately? Depending on who you ask, my brain doesn't bend for abstract art very well. The swirls in your nature scape is very cool! I like how the swirls frame the picture - nice job! Thanks for sharing this week. It's good to be able to play along again. I've missed this part of blogging quite a bit. Have a doodletastic day, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sink is growing hair ... hmmmm. And I love that you managed a touch of green in your blue swirls. I have painted with coffee before, but not on purpose ... hadn't thought of making it into art, just sopped it up with a paper towel. Missed opportunity, I think. I wish your granddaughter well ... flying is a scary thing in these "C" days. She should probably keep herself apart from others for awhile just to be safe. Marine Biology ... smart Cookie :) Good for her!!! Stay well and be safe.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica these are all amazing but my fave is #2. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first reminds me of the eye of a storm Monica and I really love the coffee makes on the second, it smells so nice when painting with it and always has that vintage look. Super abstract shares, have a super weekend Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blue swirls because they remind me of what I was attempting with my fan brush. Yours turned out great. I think the coffee abstract might be my favorite, or maybe the sink and tree, but they are all really beautiful examples of incredible abstract art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sink - and those hands! Best wishes to your granddaughter on her travels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great abstract art and that's fantastic in BW!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are nice distractions, I think I see a dog in the blue swirls.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coffee abstract is my favourite. Happy PPF

    Much👩‍🎨love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blue abstract. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monica :) I hope your daughter has arrived safely! Marine biology? Oh I am impressed! And a little envious! :) Your abstract pieces are great! My favourite is your tree, I love it! And yes, I think we are all guinea pigs for Google!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson