Welcome to
Monica Johansson and NatureFootstep.com
I am interested in nature photography and photo art and travels
as much as I can to find new areas to document.
I have many blogs and below you find links to them.

Photo and PhotoArt blogs
NatureFootstep Photography and PhotoArt
Image files:  File 1,    File 2,   File 3,    File 4,   File 5

Bildverkstan - Image workshop
Image files:   Bildverkstan/Image workshop       Creative playroom ART

NatureFootstep World   Image file:  NF World

Birds blogs
NF European birds    Image files:  File 1,  File 2,  File 3
Birds around the world, Honolulu, Norway, Iceland, Japan    Image files: Around the world,   part of Japan birds
Birds in Costa Rica  Image files: Costa Rica
Birds in Morocco  Image files: Morocco
Birds in Queensland, Australia  Image files: File 1    File 2 


Friday, December 27, 2019

Fantasy worlds

 Click image to enlarge!
Sunset over the savanna
 This could be the sun but probably isn´t as it has a black corona.
Paint and stencils on a board 24x18 cm

 Life in space
Digital work including the painting above. And a bat!


Cinderella!
 version 2, I made one before and people seemed to like it even if it was, obviously a beginners work. So I tried to do a better one. Learning from what did not work earlier.
Paint and stencils on canvas 40x50 cm.  Mixed media

© NF Photo 191227

I hope everybody had a great Christmas week. This is how I spent mine. My daughter is married to an Englishman and they flew off to England. Christmas eve I had dinner with my sister. I had a nice week with art indoors and a grey one outdoors. No snow anywhere to brighten up the day. 😞


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday       Rains garden


Meet me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_Birds

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

7 comments:

  1. Wow - love the colors on the sunset! Cinderella is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica! :) I love your Cinderella!!!! It's whimsical...your Sunset is AMAZING...what brilliance. I love your Life In Space too, that looks so cool. I wish I knew how to use digital photo software! I'm going to take a little beginner's course soon! We had a quiet Christmas, LOTS of eating and drinking, and napping!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is wonderful, I love this digital editing too!
    greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica these are so pretty. I hope you had a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to NatureFootstep Homepage / Monica Johansson